Sunday, January 22, 2012

Make an Exception

The Ten Commandments state that you shouldn't covet the possessions of others. While that attitude may get you salvation, I don't feel like it would be applicable in this situation. In fact, I think even jealousy would be an appropriate emotion. It all started when Sydney and I went roaming on Amazon. Of course: super dirt cheap stuff + a young girl who has just come into some money = wreckless spending. Now, don't get too excited. I didn't go out and buy a yacht or anything. Just, the next best thing.

Whilst witnessing the many treasured items that America has to offer, I found this. A sticker for my car. The Deathly Hallows. Welcome to the coolest car ride ever. For the naive few, the deathly hallows comes from Harry Potter and (can you guess???) the Deathly Hallows. The symbols represent the three things that enable the user to conquer death. So, basically, you have all three and you're immortal. While I may not be completely immortal, (YET) this little decal on my car basically lets all of the evil forces at work against me know that they should step off. It's pretty much the greatest thing to ever happen to my life. When I was putting it on, though, I kinda felt like I was defiling my car. Like, giving it a tattoo or something. Completely immoral until I stepped back and looked at it. And then, it all was wiped away from the sheer awesomeness of it all.

So, wanting to feel like you can conquer death, too? Then, this website is for you. Congratulations. You're on your way to being awesome, too. :)
http://www.amazon.com/Deathly-Hallows--Harry-Potter--Sticker/dp/B004GTF8JO/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1327293261&sr=1-1

1 comment:

  1. what da fresh hex? That's SWEET! Haha!! I'm not really jelly but I know a few who will be!! Congrats on dat!
    x-x-x xanne xanne

    ReplyDelete